HelloI have been subjected to fraud activity between ebay paypal fraudelant sellers twice

toots5000
Contributor
Contributor

I have been subjected to two ebay purchases fount out both sellers committed fraudelant actions against myself Causing ebay to inform me x4 times my case opened for full refund/ paid by PayPal closed in my favour il be fully refunded 24/48 hours And x1 in writing Congratulations we are delighted inform you You have won your case Seller provided fraud tracking no We are pleased to tell you 24/48 hours refund in your bank account19 th jan 2022 None of which happened Causing me to go into overdraft Made me very poorly. Now very ill All phone conversations my end recorded. Dictaphone. As have adult a d d. And fully disabled ebay / PayPal made aware to this Finaly received. X4 ebay messages case closed in sellers favour Ebay will not be refunding you Ebay changed x4 times. Reasons of awarding case to fraudelant seller One wich stated I did not pay importation fees And other stated Fedex shippers attempted delivery to my home In which I responded. Not possible they can’t do so if import taxes not paid Informed ebay. Seller cancelled shipment at stanstead docks. Tracking proved so Screen shot cancelation so tried. Unable to pay fees And seller re listed item back on ebay while all happening Submitted crime ref no to ebay Submitted email to me from Fedex shipping there MD. STATING FEDEX COULD NOT ATTEMPT SUCH DELIVERY. NO TAXES WAS PAID. AND MR FARRAR COULD NOT PAY TAXES. IE. CANCELLED BY SELLER. EBAY ASKED. I SEND IN ALL MY EVIDENCE WAS STOPPED SENDING EBAY MADE DECISION AFTER INFORMING ME X4 times phone. X1 in writing Case closed in my favour money in my account 24/48 hours To this date Ebay stare case still stands. ? 2 nd incident Purchased watch registered business seller on eBay I screen shorted the further information He supplied on ebay listing Only because intended to re sell as soon as I could find another rolex Tudor watch ebay So screen shot all info plus all his listing photoes. As memory poor Ie I have adult a d d registered disabled I sold my watch on ebay 2 weeks ago When I got watch box out Could not find instruction booklet inside as was listed with on ebay further info on his listing Contacted seller to me. Told him You put with instruction book along with full set. 2 nd leather watch strap large dial large crown new box from new fully doxa stamped stainless spare links, Because informing this seller. I would sell on as soon as found suitable watch. I only screenshotted info so could put same on my listing it for sale Seller did not reply back untill opened PayPal case item not as described. Ie no instruction booklet Having informed new buyer to now my same sold watch on ebay No instruction booklet Informing them have contacted seller asked him. Can yiu look at home try find it Or is it a mistake as in his original photoes. Such instruction booklet not shown No reply from him informing him. Need reply as need to post. 2 days time And told him took a drop of £100 on sold watch In going into original listing sold to me I find further info to watch gone removed. Just a blank screen ( lucky I screen shot it at such time) Contacted ebay. Recorded conversation dictaphone they informed me day I purchased watch seller revised watch listing. Removed further information to which showed instruction booklet, same day 4 th jan 2022 PayPal informed me. 10 days if seller don’t contact PayPal. Re case opened You can keep watch PayPal will refund you Up till today 3 Rd March. Seller to me. Still not contacted PayPal. Shown on open case history To where full explanation from me given PayPal told me today Shown in closed case Closed in sellers favour Reason. No items missing from watch sale. Box. Etc ? Informing PayPal. Seller not contacted you So. Why now this PayPal told me Ps. I had to ask them when and date Telling me 2 nd March 2022 EBAY DISPUTED THIS ( showing now. No further info on listing) Possible that ? But in informing PayPal in case history Date time if my phone call with ebay telling me confirming back seller revised listing removed all I claim in truth So, looking like ( an ebay decision once again supporting a ebay business registered company. Both fraud. Both aided by ebay. Now PayPal in informing me. I did not submit any information at all as to what informing any readers of what occurred etc I put in full explanation files etc Informed PayPal have ebays telephone taped conversation of seller revising etc Was informed. Can’t be seen now ? I have tried refunding new buyers of my watch Tried endless times to refund using ebays. Provide payment option No PayPal. At all ? Only debit card etc It won’t allow me to procead In speaking with ebay Advising me sent me link. Screenshot what’s coming up in blue. Stopping me refunding buyers I did this Was told phone me back Rang x3 times told ebay still looking at situation That was x3 days ago Todate no reply back from ebay I want to take this to court This can’t ever happen ever again to anybody never mind disabled poorly person Both cases here have made me so ill I’m now under my doctor nurse phychiatrist I’m 24/7 around clock care with my special needs disabled daughter at home here I’ve lost all motivation to do anything I’ve been lied to cheated. And taken advantage of All I want is to redeem my self respect. Justice See this never happens to anybody else It’s utterly shameful disgusting. Done with intent I must. Will proceed to county court and hopefully show the public what they are media coverage etc It has to be stopped once and for all Anybody reading this. I would appreciate any such advice. Any interested party might want to add there experiences to such matter here Maybe enforce. Such deceitful activity here between both mentioned companies And any online- / media exposure coverage places worth listing. Mentioning such awful actions received from two such huge corporations as mentioned I would gladly welcome any such support out there This is not about money. It’s about honesty and safety towards other people who use ebay paypal. May join them. It’s all about self preservation here It’s hard enough being disabled. But to happen to able people. Made to doubt oneself because of lies deceit Not everybody used a dictaphone This is very very dangerous indeed in effecting ones own self belief in what they believe they have said/ agread to Etc It’s not only very humiliating. But it’s obvious. It’s a tack. Used again and again Destroying people’s identities. Making people conflict. Belive them selves losing it I went for a dimentia test because at one point could not belive getting it so wrong Please. Would respect any criticism etc I just want to do something about this Unbelievably I have a vast amount of evidence. And have no way in mind to even settle out of court if came to I want this to go all the damn way indeed Kind regards. David [Removed] ( toots5000)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@toots5000 

Sorry too long to wade through all that, can you summarise? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.