Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

EmMouse2011
What on earth!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Classicjeb
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 2 G Shock watches. They are not authentic. I fear this is the norm for anything ordered from China. Buyer beware. 

Login to Me Too

MRLOU88

Total rip off, Ordered a helmet they said they sent it but the tracking was fake, I opened a dispute with Paypal and they would not refund because the company provided a tracking number despite being fake???  I did finally receive the helmet which was advertised as DOT and it was cracked.  Paypal **bleep**, they do not stand behind buyer protection and still allow this to go on.

Login to Me Too

Kpalazzo84
New Community Member
I ordered an item from this company (just 1 order). After checking my account, I see they charged me twice for a seperate amount. One charge was authorized by me, the other charge (of less amount) was NOT authorized by me. I tried to reached out to the seller and they dont respond. I went to the sellers website listed, and domain is for sale! I contacted PayPal and my duplicate charge claimed was quickly denied. So, thinking it was an error of my wording (the charges were different amounts), I disputed the denial and explained my situation better as an unauthorized charge. Paypal also denied my second dispute. This company is a scam and the fact that paypal has backed them is disgusting. Do NOT buy from them!!
Login to Me Too

SassyFrassy1
I am a part of the *Hand hold tech*ME TOO MOVEMENT!! They are scammers & PayPal is allowing it. I’ll be darned if I’m going to let this go. This isn’t about the money anymore. It’s the principal !! I ordered two wreaths. They are supposed to be full and beautiful & lifelike && amazing. One is supposed to be a sunflower wreath (as a gift for my adult daughter) and one is supposed the be a beautiful hydrangea wreath. After almost 6 weeks and not receiving them and emailing the company and receding fake tracking numbers that lead to nowhere - I finally filed a dispute with PayPal. That dispute lasted a month. During this time the sunflower wreath arrived and it was made out of felt. FREAKIN’ FELT 😡😡😡 It looks like a kinder craft project. It’s embarrassing. I could never give this to my daughter. A FORTY DOLLAR FELT WREATH. I went to the dispute center after I received the wreath to attempt to communicate with paypal that I had received said sunflower wreath, and also let them know that I was not happy with it, and I could not find a way to communicate it. A few you weeks later paypal finally closed the dispute, and did not notify me. I just found out tonight that they are ruling in favor of this scammer company because they received a tracking number that proved that they sent me the wreaths. I never received the other one, but as I said... it’s not about the money anymore - it’s the principal. ESPECIALLY after I found out that they have had so many other issues just like mine. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
Login to Me Too

EmMouse2011
JESUS!!! All I had to do is read the first reply that came up... ordered a camera!?!?! As far as I was aware they made hand carved wall plaques...... Nothing has arrived... their email address had MY NAME!!! in it....
Login to Me Too

Walsh007
I ordered a Bluetooth speaker they advertised as being a hefty durable speaker modeled after the world’s best Bluetooth speaker. In every picture they showed the real one. When I finally received it, it was about the size of my fist. I almost had to laugh except for the fact they totally ripped me off and exaggerated it’s size/performance etc. i even paid extra for the “better” version. What a load of **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

Walsh007
I did and it wasn’t nice. Sorry for your trouble too. Must be many people who for burned. You’d think PayPal would back/punish the people who are maliciously selling on their site.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.