Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Most_unpleased
Contributor
Contributor
I have already contacted the resolution center. Thank you v
Login to Me Too

Most_unpleased
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I had seen this thread on the 7th. On October 10th I ordered 6 bit the dolls for my daughter's and their friends. What I received was the equivalent of happy meal dolls.
Login to Me Too

Johkar86
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal should be ashamed of themselves, with so many disappointed people, Yes I got ripped off by this company and sending them back today, , a nightmare of a journey just to get$44 back

Login to Me Too

Glor2

I bought 5 of their dogs for my granddaughter. It was a big expense for me living on a limited budget. I can't afford to send them back, even if I could find an address in china. Only one of them moved, the other 4 wrer cheaper than the ones from the 50 cent machines at Wal-Mart. It's a terrible thing that Paypal let's companies like this use their services.

Login to Me Too

Vmblossom27
New Community Member
I thought i was paying 40$ for a moving parts musical christmas tree. Instead i was sent some holographic pictures of the tree. I am so unbelievably upset about this.
Login to Me Too

CitizenPatrol
Contributor
Contributor

This "seller" sent me some cheap item (rubber ducky) instead of what I originally ordered (Iron Man Electronic Helmet MK5) and is swindling me with unsympathetic remorse & offering partial compensation with no justification. They are reluctant to compromise and have poor customer service skills. I asked them to either send the correct product or a full refund. Otherwise, I would report them for fraud. I requested assistance to help resolve this problem because they are incapable of doing so after numerous attempts. They did not send my refund yet and are stalling. They are a scam and I notified PayPal about this situation, too. I don't know exactly where they are located because they only had an e-mail address listed, but I assume they are or claim to be in China. This is what I ordered: https://ttdbaodan.com/prod.../iron-man-electronic-helmet-mk5 

I provided some of their lame responses below:From: <removed>Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2020 1:12 AMDear customer,Sorry for the inconvenience.We will improve our products in the future.Hope you can give us a chance and forgive us.How about we give you a 50% refund of the product as compensation?We are really sorry for troubling you.Hope for your understanding.Have a nice day.From: <removed>Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 3:25 AMDear customer,We understand your feeling and know you are disappointed.You must usually be a gentle and patient person.We can give you a refund as a compensation, how about we refund you 80% of the product?We will try our best to help you.Have a nice day.From: <removed>Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 11:03 PM"Dear customer,From: <removed>Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2020 1:12 AMSorry to bring you an unpleasant shopping experience.How about we refund 100% of the product for you first?As the freight is charged by the shipping company. Therefore, we cannot refund your shipping cost.Sorry to you again, and ask for your forgiveness.Have a nice day.From: <removed>Sent: Friday, November 6, 2020 3:19 AM""Dear buyer,Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for troubles caused to you.As you can see ,we have already responded your PayPal case, please accept the refund in the PayPal case.Then you can receive the refund soon, otherwise we can't refund you.Thanks a lot.May you have a nice day.Recent activity on 11-6-20:<removed>+ $44.98PENDING Nov 5Request Sent<removed>Fri 11/6/2020 10:20 PMDear buyer,Could you please close the PayPal case firstly?Because the PayPal case is open, we failed to apply for a refund.If you close it, we will refund you immediately.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.Nice day<removed>Mon 11/9/2020 3:04 AMMore actions"Dear friend,We have reported the results of our communication to PayPal.When the PayPal case is closed, USD20 will be refunded to the account you used to place the order.Thank you for your understanding.Nice day."What's the seller's offer?The seller has agreed to issue a partial refund of $20.00 USD.What should you do?Respond by accepting or declining to the seller's offer on or before November 17, 2020 at 1:01:29 AM PST.What happens next?If you accept the offer, your case will be closed. If you decline the partial refund, we’ll continue to investigate your case.Respond to offerI decline the partial refund offerComplaint Confirmation:YOUR COMPLAINT WAS SUCCESSFULLY ENTERED!Thank you for helping us spot trends and combat scams.Please save this for future reference. If you provided an email address, you will receive a confirmation email with your reference number. Please check your spam folder if you do not see it in your inbox.You can access, update, or correct your complaint by contacting us and identifying your complaint by its reference number.What's NextYour complaint will be accessible to numerous government consumer protection enforcement agencies to investigate, uncover scams, pursue regulatory or enforcement actions, and spot consumer complaint trends. However, your individual complaint may or may not be accessed by those agencies.You should not necessarily expect any agency to pursue your complaint. Many government agencies bring lawsuits to protect the public at large, but do not intervene on behalf of individual consumers. Other agencies may have an obligation to investigate certain individual complaints. For more information, read How we Use and Share Your Data.More Steps to TakeRead "More Steps to Take" for a checklist of other actions you can try to resolve your problem. Options include your payment provider, seal programs, alternative dispute resolution, consumer agencies, and more.You can also read "News and Data" for news and tips on how to deal with common consumer issues.                                                                                This is a total SCAM! Do not bother with this or ANY item on this website! You will be DECEIVED and receive something CHEAP from the Dollar Store, if anything! You are better off ordering products from eBay or other reputable sites. This is definitely not one of them and they have already received lots of complaints! Feel free to file one if you become another victim or be smart by just browsing this site and looking elsewhere to purchase it. You're more likely to receive what you wanted there than here!

Login to Me Too

CitizenPatrol
Contributor
Contributor

Here are some red flags to be cognizant of before you consider placing an "order" from this bogus site: everything is on sale (it is too good to be true and they will lowball you relentlessly on refunds after they deliver some cheap item from the Dollar store because they want to retain some of the money they stole by deception as their only source of income), "recent" purchases are posted frequently (it can mean more eventual victims and/or is programmed to fool viewers who will not be monitoring the site constantly to confirm whether "buyers" appearing on screen are redundant), customer reviews are never posted (don't want others to reveal the truth about them regarding their scam), only provides the email <removed>as their contact information (no address is listed because they are working alone at home or have their own group of idiots they recruited who are all too lazy to get any job). Why would a legitimate business only offer a partial refund for an item you never received and they don't even have!  Just browse this site, but look elsewhere to purchase whichever item you like. You are more likely to receive what you wanted there than here! You will have to wait weeks after filing claims with your creditors before being compensated, but at least you can post your complaints about your experiences to warn others until they are prosecuted. 

Login to Me Too

Dpalecjk
Total scam. These were for my grand daughters. Almost laughable had I not paid almost $50!! Two tiny stuffed dogs not worth .50!
Login to Me Too

Lollyangeleyes
Contributor
Contributor

Same here I ordered a beautiful reindeer and elf for $42 and this is what arrived!!! A huge scam, should be not allowed to trade or bill via PayPal.  

Lollyangeleyes_1-1604954251536.jpeg

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Theresa-919
Contributor
Contributor
I got a window decal not a wreath as advertised, I’m don’t understand why PayPal is still permitting these scam sites to be paid through PayPal. It’s as tho they are not protecting us consumers!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.