Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

vkneil
Contributor
Contributor
The scamming mongrel had an advert on Facebook first time and last time I will ever bye off Facebook PayPal should be absolutely ashamed the way why are handling this they do not care about the buyer at all they are giving me such a run around now they want me to fill out a statutory declaration form so I've gone through the Bank and they can deal with it
Login to Me Too

asand_tx
Contributor
Contributor

Shame that PayPal doesn't pop something up as you're making a transaction with a shady vendor.  Having to file complaints with the government spend countless hours going back and forth and now they've agreed to give me a full refund just as soon as they receive the item back in China.  It of course will cost more combined to ship back the wrong worthless product they sent me plus the money I was charged originally.

Login to Me Too

Cerian
Contributor
Contributor
I couldn’t claim off PayPal because I only sent it back via airmail and not tracked as it was £12 ! Had my receipt as proof that I returned it but PayPal has closed my case and now I’m around £35 out of pocket !
Login to Me Too

drummerboyandy
Contributor
Contributor

i just got scammed by them as well

tongguang electronic commerce co ltd dont buy from

Login to Me Too

Cappabarke
Contributor
Contributor
They also use the name ColorfulJull
Login to Me Too

cassie38
Contributor
Contributor

Totally agree with you

Login to Me Too

sisterstormy
Contributor
Contributor

I so agree....this company is nothing but a scam and PayPal should refuse to let them use PayPal. Look at all the complaints. Two area post offices would not even take my return package as the address is not valid. I will probably just drop my case....have been trying to get my money back for a shoddy, ill made sweater that looked like it had been wadded up in a rag bag somewhere. So very disappointed.

Login to Me Too

Tbrown1
Contributor
Contributor

I messaged PayPal and got a real person and got a refund! Only for one tho. I ordered a dog and a monkey. Guess better some than none.

Login to Me Too

ktufnell
Contributor
Contributor

Can you please give me their return address?  I'm going to return a doll dress that was supposed to come with a doll.  No doll and the dress is a joke.

Login to Me Too

therealvee77
Contributor
Contributor

Do it through paypal, go to the resolution center and start a claim.....they will send you the mailing address, they seem to have a few.  Pay Pal will also credit your chipping, up to $30....try and do it the cheapest way possible but with a tracking, otherwise they won't refund your money.  Pay Pal should not let this company use them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.