Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

courtneyg1
Contributor
Contributor

File a dispute- try and work out with vendor haha- when it gets close to exp date force into a claim and have PP intervene- company will offer to refund you a certain amt and let you keep the item- Tell them NO- PP will eventually say they will give you full refund if you ship item back. In most cases shipping back costs more than item and address to ship will be in chinese. At this point call PP and speak to a live person explain the situation- chinese return address- shipping more than item etc. The guy I had was awesome refunded me and told me i could pitch the item.

Login to Me Too

Estafado2
Contributor
Contributor
No hay forma, pienso que Paypal es cómplice de la estafa, junto con Facebook en dónde publican sus anuncios
Login to Me Too

Johkar86
Contributor
Contributor
Usted esta en lo correcto. Estoy completamente de acuerdo con usted. A mi me paso exactamente lo mismo. All thieves, I have sent mine back to the address PayPal gave me and have been explained by pal pay that they will pay the postage when it arrives at the other end. Fat chance who know what the address is and where it will end up
Login to Me Too

Estafado2
Contributor
Contributor
Imposible reclamar, pienso que Paypal es cómplice de la estafa
Login to Me Too

courtneyg1
Contributor
Contributor

Call Paypal direct before your dispute date expires and speak with person.  You need to talk to person to explain the issues of chinese address- cost to ship item back etc. I just did this and the rep I had was great. Point to fact that community has pages of people scammed.  I got full refund and told to pitch item

Login to Me Too

Angel2005
Contributor
Contributor

I have an address in New Jersey that they sent my piece of paper from, no product, just a picture of the product on paper.  The Address is Shipping Dept, Dept NJ, 1100 Cranbury South River Road, Monroe Township, NJ  08831. I imagine this is just a warehouse or storage locker, or even a fake address.  It's all I have on the outside of the envelope my picture came in.

Login to Me Too

Swatmom
Contributor
Contributor
They will not provide a return address because they do not want this junk back either. We have all been scammed and trying to get your money back is just as impossible. PayPal should block this seller.
Login to Me Too

Estafado2
Contributor
Contributor
Yo pienso que Paypal es cómplice en la estafa
Login to Me Too

Mollymae12
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> Shenzhen, Guangdong , <removed> China

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.