Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Roberts0814
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a scam. I received my merchandise today and it was a joke on what they sent me. Nothing even close to what I ordered. There was no receipt,address of sender or any way to contact the seller. Please respond if anyone has had any luck in getting your money back
Login to Me Too

Lips369
Contributor
Contributor
BE CAREFUL AND BE AWARE OF POTENTIAL RISKS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SHOULD YOU CONTACT THEM THRU THE EMAIL (IF PROVIDED.) I've been in contact w/ the scamming thieves. They've offered to give me HALF money back. I refused. Said I'd only accept full refund and compensation for my time ,which they continue to waste. They said,'... if I really want to 'risk paying $ to return the item(which is way more than the damn thing is worth), where it could potentially get lost on it's way back to the warehouse in China, and it taking upwards of a month or more, assuming it made it successfully to it's destination. I'd need to call and provide them with the tracking # and the store name of where I shipped it from, If I still wanted to go thru with sending this less than a $ dollar item , Then and only then "they'd give me a full refund."
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 4 Patient Brewsters (sp) Halloween figure dolls...just received 4 solar bobble head dolls with $1.00 price tag..I was scammed..lost almost $70.00
Login to Me Too

Pegalyn
Contributor
Contributor

If you ordered through PayPal open a complaint and keep bugging them till you get your money back. You won’t get your original shipping fee though. Pay Pal should refuse to deal with those scammers.

Login to Me Too

mary226
New Community Member

$75.00

Login to Me Too

Desparado1
Contributor
Contributor
SO disappointed that I trusted this company for a Christmas present that was in actuality nothing like the ad. I am done with China purchases on line. I should have been smarter.
Login to Me Too

Martin14w
New Community Member
I got decorations today. Looks like something put together by pound shop. Absolute disgrace. Pure scam.
Login to Me Too

gosheldon
I ordered a table top Decorative Christmas tree with a Santa sleigh that rotates around the top of the tree. This crap rip-off company sent me an 8x10 picture of the item. Steer Clear!!! In process of asking for a refund. Wish me luck. There were red flags in the add I should have paid attention to: “limited to 100” pieces.
Login to Me Too

Keepyahairon
Contributor
Contributor
Snap but mine was a nightmare before Christmas one and I got a laminate bit of card luckily my credit card is attached to my pay pal so going thru them good luck
Login to Me Too

Lips369
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.