Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I ordered 2 pr hearing aids from them and they sent me 4 right ears offered me 5% and I could keep them and give them as gifts .other wise I have to send them back then I will get refund well sorry I wouldn’t trust them to say they received them so I’m taken as a lesson learnt as they’ve given me 9 days to get them back to China 

Login to Me Too

jjdaviez
Contributor
Contributor
Had to comment as I researched this company after I received a stupid stuffed rag doll with a dress when I paid for a custom made joker blyth doll. Which is nothing alike. I paid $34.76 in all. I managed to get back $27.20 through PayPal. And I keep the doll! I got it from which is called hoyiayii! The product I bought is no longer on their website. After a bit of research I found the same product on a different website. Not sure if they are connected but they use the same website I was given to check the updates of the parcel. I emailed the email from the hoyiayii website, pretty angry so had a few swear words in there. They just got back to me and said they will refund me 15%. I don’t think they realised it’s me so they probably won’t do it. But I put back ok! I genuinely can not believe the amount of ppl who have been conned by this company. Needs to be stopped. I’m going to do everything I can to make PayPal and who ever else know what they are like, probably waste my time. But worth a try. Also on the email they sent today they put “ Dear buyer Thank you for reaching out to us and sorry for the trouble brought to you We are really sorry for the this situation. We hope you can keep item Now in order to handle this matter, how about we issue a refund 15% of product price to you? The product price is already the lowest Many thanks Best regards“ “”””the product price is already the lowest”””” they are actually taking the pizz! The doll I got is something from a pound shop / dollar store. Please put a dispute up against PayPal and try get back as much money as you can. I will defo be more wary in future when spending online in a foreign country x
Login to Me Too

Eileen81
I also ordered a lamp and received a plastic lantern worth 1.50 but paypal sided with seller
Login to Me Too

Cerian
Contributor
Contributor
Absolute scam I lost £34GBP I ordered a toy dog with moving parts and all I got was a tiny plastic dog with no moving parts covered in cheap material it didn’t even arrive in a box just in a bag it was only worth £1GBP could not get refund via PayPal because I gave it to my son to return and he did not chose the tracking option just air Mail which cost me £9GBP totally disgusted with this company and not too happy with PayPal either as they obviously know this company is scamming people 😡
Login to Me Too

CBI7

I ordered a back lifter to help you sit up like an adjustable bed.  It cost me 38.98 and I never received it.  I told paypal and they closed my case without doing anything about it.  They said that I needed to do something else.  I thought that if I let them know then they would have handled the situation.  These people are SCAMMERS.  Please to not order anything from them.  When it seems to good to be true, then it is.

Login to Me Too

Jenna1963
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there! They are absolute scammers. I ordered a hair curler for $19.99 & had the option for a 2nd one for $9.99 + shipping for a total of $38.98 I received 2 crappy hair straighteners I wouldn't use on anyones head. When I disputed with PayPal, the seller offered me $15...no thank you, I want my $38.98. Paypal is now telling me I have to file an official complaint with a government agency or they may chose the sellers side. One of the reasons I felt comfortable buying this was because it was through Paypal but obviously they will back up any scammer and as soon as this dispute is over I will cut my ties & not be using them again, as this is the 2nd time I was scammed in two months. You would think some kind of check was done through them on these sellers but they will back anyone. I am completely disappointed with Paypals handling of this. If you can stop the payment through your bank, please please do so. Update-I received an email from paypal stating that the seller will issue a full refund if I send back the product. The address to send it back to is in China!!! Now who wants to bet that it will cost me more than the $38.98 to return said product. This is an absolute joke. I will no longer be using Paypals services or ordering anything offline that isn't from a reputable company. As far as I'm concerned Paypal is now among the disreputable companies that can kiss my butt. Stealing money from hard working people, they should be ashamed of themselves! Good luck to all & I hope I am not the only one who sees Paypal as just as responsible for this predicament and for the theives they are as well!
Login to Me Too

Joffers
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I purchased a 3 ft dobbie replica and all I got was a 4 inch plastic nasty toy. Claim had been going on since juli and now today paypal closed it in their favour I've lost my money and not happy at all. I cant believe paypal let these scams carry on and I clearly provided photo evidence. Word of advice to anyone DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Login to Me Too

Sbriley356
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely! Same experience. Not sure I trust PayPal now. I thought if you use them that it’s safer.,
Login to Me Too

Kmercog412
Contributor
Contributor
They’re horrible. And honestly I’m really surprised reading all this feedback about what a scam and fraud they are, it’s beyond me how it’s an issue foe PayPal to back their buyers. I’ve learned my lesson here. I filed A complaint with the crime unit and I did Receive my PayPal refund but never again. I’ll use my credit cards and PayPal as all this was not worth my time or the $49.99 but I pursued It due to the principal. Also I keep Getting nasty emails from the seller trying to start. I’m ignoring them.
Login to Me Too

Sammy6983
Contributor
Contributor

What a scam company I purchased a 17in silicone babydoll in Aug it never arrived told paypal Then escalated it to a dispute as seemingly they delivered this said babydoll and posted it through my letter box .I dont think so then paypal said they maybe sent something else but I paid $49.98 dollars for a doll not a plastic ring or anything else. Paypal know this is happening and are effectivly helping these scammers rip people off.Meanwhile im $49.98dollars down and no babydoll these scammers are the scum of the earth

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.