Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Richard206
Contributor
Contributor

Defintely a fraudulent company- and it appears Paypal wont protect you. I challenged the transaction and they asked me to ship back the 3 inch plastic dinosaur that i never ordered- that would have cost more than the original item that never arrived.  Pay pal have let me and everyon else on this board down. try your credit card as an alternate resolution point

Login to Me Too

Sbriley356
Contributor
Contributor
Scam!!!! Beware. Sent products I didn’t order then won’t let me return unless I mail to China even tho it arrived from US. Said I was responsible to mail even tho they sent wrong items and would be more than products are so I should keep and they would refund 35%. They intentionally set you up to keep whatever they send. Horrible company.
Login to Me Too

NannaDi
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a table top Christmas tree decorations $28.89 with shipping and they sent me a window sticker of a Christmas tree. I emailed the address on the order confirmation and they replied that I had ordered a window sticker and offered me 30% refund. I have contacted PayPal and sent an email to the company through PayPal so fingers crossed. Like many of the others on here I was lead to believe I was buying from an American company.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Update!!! Today i got a message by Paypal i get my money back the whole 39,99 USD in 5 days !!! So dont give up!! Ill opened my dispute at oct 5th so 12 days later i got this good message!!! Good luck you all!!!
Login to Me Too

Duuuuuuuuuuude
Contributor
Contributor
That's fantastic! They replied to me and offered a $5 refund on the $40 "cauldron" I ordered. That's just plain offensive. Glad you're getting the full refund! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Login to Me Too

Puss13
Contributor
Contributor
You are very lucky! Well done.
Login to Me Too

Bugazoo
Contributor
Contributor
Did you have to return your item?? Because mine said full refund but I had to reform my item to China
Login to Me Too

Puss13
Contributor
Contributor
I too was scammed and offered a refund for half the amount. I escalated my claim with PP as i wanted full refund and because i thought i would be protected by PP. PP now telling me I need to make a report via a lawful organization and show as evidence. I ask....aren't all these claims proof enough that these guys are scammers? Why support them??!!!
Login to Me Too

sromanyszyn
Contributor
Contributor
That happened with me too and law office said they didn’t handle that. I complained again to PayPal and asked where our protection was especially since this company has been scamming people continuously with PayPal and PayPal is allowing it and I just got an email from PayPal that I am receiving a refund.
Login to Me Too

EmileR
I understood that paypal secured your payment until you received your order. Waiting 2 months no refund and no help from paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.