Cancel pending payment
The cancel option is only available if the payment has been sent to an email address that does not exist.
Other than that pending payments time out at 30 days if they do not complete.
If you have changed your password and done a virus scan then you could always phone customer services for further help.
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Got someone sending me money asking for payment to recieve in Transactions Archives
- Pay Pal payment through Jet Blue in Transactions Archives
- July 2023 new scam, Dispute scam, did not close dispute/personal data leak: in Security and Fraud Archives
- Billing agreement cancelled, now i can't continue subscription in Transactions Archives
- Payment sent to wrong email in Transactions Archives