CMH Network Technology Co., Ltd.

debcook7
Contributor
Contributor

If Pay Pal knows these companies are a scam ,  WHY ARE THEY ALLOWING the charges to go through  and then trying to contact the scammer companies  when there is a dispute. I blame pay pal and now I'm out the $ and shoes.

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

annette_lee
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently going through a similar problem and I am livid. I thought I was protected with PayPal. I currently have 3 claims in with PayPal regarding 4 items. I thought they were with 2 seperate merchants, However the merchant made a mistake while emailing me and I figured out the 2 merchants are actually the same company. I spent over 200 Australian dollars on 4 large itens. 1 was a countertop dishwasher, instead I was sent a keyring. The others were 2 automatic self cleaning cat litters and a large cat exercise wheel. When I received that order I was actually sent a cheap cat t- shirt. And my last order is just plain missing. I have tried to tell PayPal that this company is doing this and I tried to alert them to the fact that this company is listed on thier site as different merchants. They aren't interested in hearing what I have to say. The company that sent me the item is offering me 40% refund if I keep the cat t-shirt and told me I should gift it to someone. Unbelievable. I have all the evidence I need but PayPal are making things really hard for me to get everything across. I dealt with PayPal about 3 years ago when we got scammed and they were so good and attentive and helped us straight away but something has happened and they just don't care anymore. You would think they would want to know about merchants who defraud people because it would be saving them money. I am soooo angry over this whole thing. I made it a point to make sure if I bought anything that I could pay with PayPal because I was protected but it just isn't the case anymore. I can't even sit down and write a long email to them explaining why all 3 of my claims are fraud and providing them with all the criminal evidence but there is no where to do that. I put in as much information as I it would allow me to do when I escalated the case but there was no where to attach evidence. I am worried that even though I rang them and tried to explain everything that I will lose because the people I spoke to just don't care and just wanted to get rid of me off the phone. So, so far I am out over 200 dollars. I know I have to wait for a certain amount of days for the claim process to happen. But I am really anxious about the response. I just hope there is an appeals process
Login to Me Too

Ttandymac
Contributor
Contributor
I too can not see how to attach photos and evidence. This company is scamming peopke with deception of goods offered. They are repatedly targeting facebook ads. Duolingo and twitter. Large american companies that do not care or vet those that advertise on there sites. As for PayPal they have been aware of this company for a year and taking payments from its customers and sending the money to this fraudster. Despite 134 complaints. They have a duty to ensure its customers feel safe when parting with there money and they have clearly failed when they ha e known about this for over a year and not terminated CMH network. For this they are negligable at the least. At worst it is money laundering
Login to Me Too

Sassycat56
Contributor
Contributor
That sounds like a nightmare!
Login to Me Too

KDems
Contributor
Contributor
It IS! All of the people in the middle of a global pandemic looking to make the most use of their money, and PayPal is sitting by letting its customers continue to be ripped off, ignoring complaints, supporting fraud.
Login to Me Too

Sassycat56
Contributor
Contributor
Shameful!! There are so many fraudulent websites and fake companies on the internet it's unbelievable. I think PayPal has an obligation to notify or give a red flag when their customers are buying from the scammers. PayPal knows who they are! Give us a heads up on these SCAMMERS!! #scams #fraud #classy watch #CMH
Login to Me Too

KDems
Contributor
Contributor
Interesting—this is a WORLDWIDE problem. shame on PayPal
Login to Me Too

TeriSueRitchie
Contributor
Contributor
I agree if paypal gets a number of complaints on any one seller, that site should be red tagged. Remember though the filling of your orders wether it is right or wrong, if you receive it or not! That is not PayPals fault. Before any shame on PayPal could be applied, the shame falls on the order filler, the shipper and customs.
Login to Me Too

Buster7
Contributor
Contributor

A rip off company stay away from them 

Login to Me Too

Pab6
You will not believe what I received for a noodle maker. Nothing like the picture and instructions in Chinese.
Login to Me Too

Alfier1
Contributor
Contributor
THIS COMPANY IS FRAUDULENT, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM AS YOU WILL GET RUBBISH, PAYPAL NEEDS TO TAKE MORE RESPONSIBILITY AND REMOVE THEM AND ALL ASSOCIATED COMPANIES
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.