Also duped by Hong Kong Manfan Trading Limited

dogmom31
Contributor
Contributor

I, too, was duped by Hong Kong Manfan Trading Limited. I thought I was ordering the stamps from the United States Postal service. I didn't know until I received the confirmation from Paypal and saw their name. Ugh! I immediately called my credit card company and then called Paypal. I order 2 different styles of stamps. I hope I get my money back. 

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

JerseyGrandma
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve been following the news articles and it seems they are forgeries, excellent copies.  These people are pros at copying, even down to the UPC code.  There are minor differences that can be seen by comparing to real USPS stamps.  Facebook has dropped the ad link. The USPS says that they do not offer stamps at a discount to a foreign seller.  Maybe this HK company includes a few legit stamps to be able to say that those are the ones you ordered…and then throw in the forgeries?? Just a guess.  It will be interesting to see what happens.  I learned my lesson… and at least got my money back.

Login to Me Too

dogmom31
Contributor
Contributor

Pay pal has returned the money I paid for these fraudulent stamps. Thank you, Palpay

Login to Me Too

ricksss
New Community Member

I don't understand why, when these fraudulent sellers are identified, that Paypal doesn't blanket refund the purchase. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.