Account limitation

_Mennah__
Contributor
Contributor
So my PayPal account is kinda new, I created like last week. Yesterday I received money from a friend, just $14 and now mmin on account limitations. I can't send nir withdraw the funds and I need to use them before tomorrow. I've sent PayPal the feedback. I want them to quicken the process coz I have submitted the requirements. I've also tried to contact them on Facebook. I've been told my message is queued, an agent will respond asap. Now what do I do? I need to use that money urgently. How long does it take for them to review and how do I call them?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

JoTW50HA
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing has happened to me.  I received an email from payment notification from aol, by any chance?

I was selling something for $150 and the buyer said that they had to put through an additional payment of $850 to bring the balance up to $1000, because I don't have a premium account.  I then had to pay them $850 and PayPal would then reimburse me the $850.  Once this was done, I would have a premium account.  Seemed very strange as I couldn't find anything about needing to have a balance of $1000 for a premium account.

I put the payment through, my bank suspended the payment and put my account on hold ... the buyer's email address that I was using to pay them had been blocked as a scam email address and won't put the transaction through.

This was my first time selling using PayPal.  I'm wary now of using it

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @_Mennah__ and @JoTW50HA,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern regarding your account being limited. Account Limitations prevent you from completing certain actions with your account, such as withdrawing, sending, or receiving money. Usually, we ask you to complete some steps to remove your account limitation. To simplify this we always list the steps to remove the limitation in the Resolution Center. Please go the resolution center and follow the steps to resolve the limitations placed in your account.

Once you submit the information, it usually takes 3-5 business days to review and the update will be send via email.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Yakata
New Community Member
I'm expecting money so I longing to my paypal account and I found that my account has been limited, and that I can use paypal any mote . what should I do
Login to Me Too

Hillay
New Community Member
Me too. Kindly let me when you are assisted
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.