Account blocked and funds are not unfrozen after 180 days (resolved)

Bwtaa
New Community Member

Heya folks!

I am a small business owner and were using Paypal for business because I couldn't get PayPal for business, because I didn't have SSN number, only ITIN.

In December my account was locked for 180 days, they told me to wait for an email on how to take away funds (1000 bucks). I was patiently waiting, but when the time came I couldn't take them away. Support tell that it will be resolved in 72 hours for the 5th time. What should I do? Can I call my bank to dispute the transaction?

Ticket number 292 467 973 958

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Bwtaa
New Community Member

Called Paypal again, waited for 50 minutes on the line and finally got my money back

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Bwtaa

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

I completely understand your concern about your funds. In this situation, your best option would be to contacting our Customer Care department. You can contact us by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.