Account Limited

Chefdick6
Contributor
Contributor

Update. Since posting on this forum… my account was limited with out notice for no reason…. Then it was locked for multiple days by the back office sighting excess refunds or disputes a negative linked account (I never knew existed opened by someone else) with them wanting copies of my business license, my suppliers, my fullfilment timelines, and full break down of my business. Once again this account is 4 years old with over a million dollars processed and 1 dispute ever by some one who purchased and then filed fraud with their bank….. I don’t know if me posting here was the cause of this but it seems very strange to happen 2 days after my original post.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor
I agree that Shaming them here does play a role as well. 7 months now and they can go **bleep** themselves. I’ve switched services since.
Login to Me Too

Ashwani3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Chefdick6 

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

Looks like you need help with limitations. 
I comprehend your concern about your account being restricted. For more information on how limitation works, click here

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Ashwani.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.