Account Limitation and Refund
Hello I have a permenant account limitation due to a wrong report !
Anyway , I have a buyer account and I am in the process to receieve a refund for one transaction I made in eBay through Paypal with my credit card registered in Paypal.
Will Paypal issue the refund directly to my card or they will simply hold it !!
Please advise ASAP as I need to get my money ASAP.
Welcome to our community forum!
I completely understand your concern about the refund processed to your account. When a refund is issued, the money will go back to the original funding source. As you paid with a card, the funds will be reversed to the same card which usually takes 5-7 working days, but it may take up to 30 days for the money to show on your card depending on your card issuer.
For additional assistance regarding limitations in your account, please reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page.
I hope this information helps,
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My account has been permanently Limited and I am no longer allowed to use PayPal in Security and Fraud Archives
- Issued refund but had money taken from my account instead. in Transactions Archives
- My account was permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- iFastNet Refund Sent to PayPal on Hold - Confusion Over Shipping Details for Personal Account in Transactions Archives
- Money sent to a closed account and account not accessible but i was refunded to that account in Transactions Archives