add dynamic return url in paypal sandbox account
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Oct-13-2021 05:06 AM
I am adding a return url in paypal sandbox account for when user logged in sucessfully, i will have the token of the customer.
but I need to add dynamic url in this case
so my url should be like thi s
how can i add dynamic user_id in return url.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- ApplePay button setup, missing Mobile and digital payments section from docs in Sandbox Environment
- Sanbox Webhooks issue in Sandbox Environment
- What are basic create-paypal-order and capture-paypal-order files? in REST APIs
- Paypal Buttons - No Money Actually Moved or any sign of transaction other than API logs in PayPal Payments Standard
- I can find my client key and the secret of my business account in Sandbox Environment