Unable to create Sandbox accounts

nevmac
Contributor
Contributor

While attempting to create sandbox accounts, I fill out all required fields and the "Create Account" button is disabled. I tried several browsers and no success. Is Sandbox environment having issues?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin
Hello,

We experienced a technical issue within the sandbox environment which has now been resolved.

https://www.paypal-status.com/history/eventdetails/8279

Apologies for any inconvenience

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

nevmac
Contributor
Contributor

While this has fixed that particular issue, I am still getting errors galore. On almost all requests I'm getting a "Something went wrong" error. I stopped grabbing codes after error: "4972c100bd7c5". I can't manage sandbox accounts, I cannot view apps, etc. Doesn't seem like sandbox is well.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The error "something went wrong" is only shown as a cosmetic error, changes to the REST application is actually being saved, but for some unknown reason the error message is saying it couldn't be saved.

The error when attempting to delete sandbox accounts I can re-produce whilst attempting to delete certain accounts.

I've raised both issues with our development team and requested they review and resolve them.

Apologies for any inconvenience

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.