Testing Paypal express with network solutions ecommerce sites

maryplath1
Contributor
Contributor

How do I test payments with a Network Solutions Ecommerce  site using Paypal Express as my checkout method?  I am not very much of a computer person.  I did create a sandbox account.   Thanks   M Plath

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin
Hello,

You would need to retrieve the API credentials for your sandbox business account first, they are use for authentication.

First, login to your PayPal Developer account at https://developer.paypal.com using the email address and password for your PayPal account.

Once logged into PayPal Developer, click on "Accounts" under the "Sandbox" column to view your list of sandbox accounts.

Locate the sandbox account in question and click the three dots to the right of the email address and then select "view/edit account" from the drop-down menu which appears.

Once the "Profile" page appears, click on the "API Credentials" tab to view the API credentials for the account.

Once you have the API credentials for your sandbox account, you should enter them within the "payment module" settings for the e-commerce solution you're using. If you don't know how to do this for your e-commerce solution, I'd recommend reaching out to the e-commerce vendor for support and they should be able to walk you through the configuration process.

https://www.networksolutions.com/help/current-support-requests.jsp

Once the e-commerce solution has been setup correctly with PayPal for sandbox testing, you would then go though the checkout flow, choose PayPal as the payment method and you should be redirected to our sandbox testing site to login and confirm the payment. You will need to use another sandbox account to login, so ensure you have two sandbox accounts created, one to receive payments and the other to send payments.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.