Sandbox token with production account

Matansha
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have a series  problem.

I have a website with payment and i accidentally use sandbox token with email that in production. (this email not have a sandbox user and it's not belong to this token in any case).

in my account i don't get any record for those payments.

So, i have a several questions:

1. Where is the money from all the buyers?

2. There is a possibility they have been charge for someone else? or of nothing?

3. How can i fix this issue and get the money back to my account?

Best regard,

Matan.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Justin
Hello,

If I understand you correctly, you have used an email address within your solution and that email address is not registered to your account.
In this scenario, if the email address is not registered to any other PayPal account, the payments will sit "in limbo", meaning they won't be received by any account (unclaimed status) and will automatically cancel and return to the senders account after 30 days.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Matansha
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think you fully understand me or maybe i don't understand you. let's try again:

The email belong to user in PayPal (production user) and the URL that i send the request is production too (without the sub domain "sandbox")

But, the token that i use is belong to sand box user (another user with different email).

that what you understated?  your answer is to this case?

and BTW, why there is no error? 

Thanks for your answer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.