Sandbox Error - Generic Error

navgate
Contributor
Contributor

I have this cart form passing valid data, encountering generic "Things don't appear to be working" message. Url is

Can someone lookup the flowlog id fb0768681acce please.

My Form (Some variables omitted): 

<form action="@Model.PayPalSandboxUrl" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_cart" />
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="@Model.PayPalSandboxAccount" /> @*dev sandbox accnt*@@
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Product" />
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="1.00" />
<input type="hidden" name="quantity" value="1" />
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="@Model.PayPalAutoReturnUrl">
<input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="@Model.PayPalNotifyUrl">
<input type="hidden" name="cancel_return" value="@Model.PayPalCancelUrl" />
<input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="1000" />
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
<input type="submit" value="Continue to PayPal" />
</form>

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

navgate
Contributor
Contributor

After adding  <input type="hidden" name="display" value="1"> to the form I am able to review cart item in PayPal checkout page.  After clicking  Checkout 

I get the same generic error https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/webapps/shoppingcart?mfid=1523626119963_ef83f3e128df6&flowlogging_id=...

Can some mod lookup the log id ef83f3e128df6 please.

I see others are getting a similar error, is something not working on PayPal's side?

Kind Regards.

Login to Me Too

navgate
Contributor
Contributor

After adding  <input type="hidden" name="display" value="1"> to the form I am able to review cart item in PayPal checkout page.  After clicking  Checkout 

I get the same generic error https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/webapps/shoppingcart?mfid=1523626119963_ef83f3e128df6&flowlogging_id=...

Read others having same issue. I was using Chrome. Tried in IE and the problem went away, so there is an issue with Chrome and sandbox checkout. 

Geez blew away 4 hours trying to figure this out.

Kind Regards.

Login to Me Too

tigerosik
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem through chrome gives an error, through the IE browser normally passes the payment. Please tell me how you solved this problem. I will be very grateful

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.