Re: Enable reference transactions

fourthwall
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin  could you please check if the 'Reference transactions' is active in my sandbox account? I'm getting an error: 

Refused (11547 : Recurring payments feature is not currently available; try again later)

I'm using Adyen. It just for tests.

PayPal Merchant ID
AHPPBR2XKGJPA

Thanks
FW
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin

Hello,

Reference transactions are enabled on all sandbox accounts by default, you don't need to take any further action.

The error you mentioned references "recurring payments", not "reference transactions".  Upgrade the sandbox business account to "payments pro", then come back here and let me know the account has been upgraded and I can add recurring payments to the sandbox account.

How to upgrade a sandbox account to payments pro

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

kinjaltrivedi
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Justin I have enabled my PayPal sandbox account for "payment-pro" however I still see error 11547 for my Adyen test transaction.

Can you please guide me if there any other settings required?

Regards,

Kinjal 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I've checked the sandbox account referenced within this thread "AHPPBR2XKGJPA" and this sandbox account has not been upgraded to payments pro.

Follow the guide at the URL below, upgrade the account to payments pro, then come back here an update the thread and I can add recurring payment functionality to the account.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-enable-my-sandbox-test-account-for-paypal-payme...

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.