PDT Token in Sandbox

WiredIn
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to create a PDT token in my sandbox account. I have followed the instructions, though most refer to an earlier version of the Website Payment Preferences page and mention clicking a save button. I don't have that version:PayPal.JPG

The documentation I have found says enable auto return, provide a return url, turn on PDT, click save, go back to the profile and then go back to Website payment preferences and the token will be displayed below the Payment data transfer section.

So, there is no save button (everything seems to work on AJAX), and no matter how many times I've tried to go in and out of this screen, the PDT toke is NOT being shown

Where do I find it?

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

MTS_Justin

Hello,

Enter the auto return URL, tick the checkbox for PDT and then click on "save" which is shown to the right of the auto return URL box.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

pieryrib
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have the same problem only in my sandbox account : when i activate the PDT in the Website Payment Preferences page , it indicates "save" but no token appears as waiting...

This failed on firefox and IE too...

All is OK in the live account...

Thank you for your help

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

We're aware of an issue when enabling PDT on a sandbox account that the PDT token is not displayed.

Our developers have been made aware of this issue and requested to investigate. Once the issue has been resolved, I'll ensure to update this thread.

In the interim, if you need PDT enabled on your sandbox account and cannot retrieve it due to this issue, post a reply within this thread with the merchant id for your sandbox account and I'll retrieve it for your account. (see the pinned thread at the top of this forum if you don't know how to retrieve the merchant id for your account)

Login to Me Too

pieryrib
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your very fast reply

Login to Me Too

amirghayes
Contributor
Contributor

I need the token please, ID:

KKADZ72R5MGAY

Thanks

Login to Me Too

amirghayes
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Justin

So you just tell us it is an issue then just disappear and never give us an update?

Why did you offer help to supply us with the token if you are not going to check the thread again?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Apologies for not replying sooner, I'm extremely busy handling support tickets submitted via our portal and don't get as much time in here as I'd like to.

For your PDT issue, the account shows PDT as being enabled and the token for your sandbox account is below.

"di6oQcmNOTKN4VA9giBBRRyyDahUUg8L3Z8R63rCDZaYRxVFnEbF8AA9xeS"

Login to Me Too

amirghayes
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the token.

Is there any way to cycle the token and get new one later?

I know it is sandbox token, but still not a good idea to have it shown in public like this

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

No, there is no method to cycle the token and get a new one.

It's a sandbox PDT token, no one else can use it for anything useful.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.