Need help enabling the require billing address option

thomas-gordon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I need help activating the "Require billing address" for a sandbox I've setup for testing with Woocommerce automatic payments, could you please activate it for me? Business sandbox account; Seller account ID: WU6WXKJRZG93J

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

ZoltanR
Contributor
Contributor

I really appreciate your help Jennifer. I will contact Woocommerce for that matter. What do I have to do if I want to make the same setting in my production account?

Login to Me Too

ZoltanR
Contributor
Contributor

Jennifer still here?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

For production accounts, you will need to reach out to your customer service team to have them submit a request to enable the feature. A back end team will confirm that the account qualifies for this feature.

These are the steps for reaching out to your local customer service team:

• Click Help at the top of the page.
  • Click Help Center at the bottom of the page.
  • Scroll to the bottom and click "Contact Us"
  • Choose "Message Us" at the bottom.

Thank you,

Jennifer

PayPal

Login to Me Too

ZoltanR
Contributor
Contributor

Are they going to check my website as well? Because website payment is only enabled on my test site right now.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Closing thread as original issue resolved.

If you want to request the enabling of "require billing address" for your sandbox business account, please create a new thread and provide the merchant id / payer id for your sandbox business account. Details on how to retrieve that id can be found in the thread "pinned" to the top of this forum.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.