Express checkout is not calling the notify_url path after success payment

andresabed
Contributor
Contributor

I couple of weeks before I did an integration of Express Checkout into a rails application. At that moment everything worked really fine until 2 days ago when I had to do some modifications to the payment method and after that I couldn't make it work. After some tests I realised that the notify_url wasn't being calling, I reverted everything to check if it was working and it wasn't. I checked if it was a problem of my app using the IPN simulator but everything went really good so I guess it's a paypal problem maybe? If anyone had the same issue and know how to solve it I would appreciate the help.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Ciaran

can you post an EC token for a successful/completed transaction and we can check it out on our side

Login to Me Too

andresabed
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not seeing any token at the response params.

Maybe this? 

"verify_sign"=>"AHDFK3HOT3PL.wdb6SZ5FRTal.rQAixmOAMkZ8hc5NMyc.nKJDeBVk9F"
Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hi @andresabed

Please provide the full API response you received back and we can review

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

We're aware of an issue where recent IPN's are showing as being "queued" in the IPN queue. We've raised the issue with our IPN team and requested they review.

Once they have completed their review and provided an update, I'll ensure to share it here.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.