Enabling Payouts, Payouts Web and Mass Payments in Sandbox

SeadDev
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to test and verify CSV for the bulk payouts (payouts web) and mass payments. But payouts are not working for my sandbox business account. I assume that contacting the phone number and live support for a developer/sandbox account is unnecessary. Still, I can't find any additional info on how to enable this on my own.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Below is the sandbox business account info:
Account ID: U7WPHHGW78VJ2

Edit: 
I've solved this by enabling Payouts under SANDBOX APP SETTINGS in app settings.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Jennifer

Hello SeadDev,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Sandbox Community.

I've enabled that functionality on the account.
Note : This functionality can be enabled on sandbox accounts without prior review, but within our production environment this functionality does have to be requested and a review process occurs to determine if your account is eligible. Just so you're aware.

Thanks !
Jennifer
PayPal

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

MTS_Jennifer

Hello SeadDev,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Sandbox Community.

I've enabled that functionality on the account.
Note : This functionality can be enabled on sandbox accounts without prior review, but within our production environment this functionality does have to be requested and a review process occurs to determine if your account is eligible. Just so you're aware.

Thanks !
Jennifer
PayPal

Login to Me Too

Temp20230213A
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
I'm having the same issue. I have tried to get in contact with the Paypal bot, but its not really working out. How do I allow for Payout to be activated? 

Login to Me Too

simok
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to enable the Payouts in my live account but PayPal keeps saying I should contact PayPal for further info, and when I contact PayPal, it takes longer to reply back to me.

Login to Me Too

Covency
New Community Member

Hi there, we have tried so many times to ask for enabling payouts in our live account, but we have not never received a reply. Now we have filled up Dokan Multivendor forms hoping they be able to accellerate the process.
Could you help me?

Login to Me Too

rachin_dalal_12
New Community Member

where to request to paypal regarding enabling payout in my account ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.