Can't confirm Phone number and Bank account

dvanw6
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason I can't confirm my phone number, and I think that is also stopping me from confirming my bank account and that means I cant get my refund which I need. Please help.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

dvanw6
Contributor
Contributor

Again as I said to another person, the pending refund is in my Sandbox account, and I want to get it back.

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Justin

You mentioned earlier "I just want to get my dang money back and I'm getting real tired of waiting for it or not being able to get it" -- You realize all the money / financial transactions within the sandbox environment are ficticious ?

No real-world money is actually transferred when you conduct a sandbox transaction. Even if this refund completed, the funds would just be returned to your sandbox account balance.

I've reviewed the transaction you made and it was sent to an email address which does not exist within the sandbox environment, which is why the transaction did not complete.  This email address does exist on our production environment however.  Note : You cannot send payments from our sandbox environment to our production environment and vice-versa.

The transaction and subsequent refund looks to be pending due to our system waiting for funds from the bank account to be added - This will never complete as the bank account has an "unconfirmed" status and "unconfirmed" bank accounts cannot be used for PayPal account funding.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

dvanw6
Contributor
Contributor

I could of sworn it took money out, so what your saying is I didn't loose the money at all? Well now I feel like a idiot.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.