paypal.HostedFields.isEligible() returns false with live credentials
Ok, it works perfectly fine for sandbox creds and works not at all for live credentials.
I triple checked the API url, client_id and client_secret values. I am pretty sure they work, because I get a token for API and creating a client_token works fine as well. But when the SDK loads and checks for elligibility it returns false with live settings and true with sandbox settings.
What am I missing?
Good day @udellbruz,
Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.
I believe you trying to integrate Advance Credit and debit card integration in LIVE, to know more about the integration, please refer to the following link
Once you are ready to go live, I suggest completing the production onboarding process. This will enable you to process Advance Credit and debit card payments with your live PayPal account. You can find detailed information on how to complete the production onboarding at the following URL:
If you are still facing issues, please create an MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US with the detailed information and error details.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- payment button error with return variable in PayPal Payments Standard
- Cannot find transactions using Order Id returned by Order API V2 on Activity dashboard in PayPal Reporting
- Website payment preferences, auto return stopped working with new subscription payment button in PayPal Payments Standard
- I Have PayPal API Billing Authentication Failure Python-Flask in REST APIs
- Direct credit card payment not working in paypal codeigniter in PayPal Payments Standard