Apple devices - high error rate?
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Mar-10-2023 11:09 AM
We have implemented the Standard Checkout SDK.. this works fine in most cases but we have had a lot of customers lately saying they have had payment failures and we have narrowed these down to mostly, if not all, being on Apple devices? The fail with "We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. We'll take you back to the checkout so you can try again." and they get thrown back to the payment screen.
Any experience with this or pointers on how to debug?
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Pay by card WooCommerce Paypal Payments : loading issues, failed orders in PayPal Payments Standard
- Error "only single currency unit allowed per invoice" related to minimum_amount_due in PayPal Payments Standard
- Smart Button Credit or Debit Card works in sandbox but declines credit cards. in PayPal Payments Standard
- venmo button in Sandbox Environment