Statement Download

LawrenceSchless
Contributor
Contributor

According to the HELP section when searching HELP for statement downloads it states.....

1. Log in to your PayPal account on a web browser.
  2. Go to your Activity.
  3. Click Statements and select Custom.
  4. Select the transaction type, date range and file format.
  5. Click Create Report.
  6. When the report is ready, click Download.

Unfortunately there is no "STATEMENTS" tab to click on.  Now what please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
8 REPLIES 8

WISPA16
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having this problem and I have downloaded activity statements with no problem for the last 5 years at least but they have changed the screen and the download button take you to a different screen Crypo "tax documents" but I don't have Crypto. I have Contacted Paypal but no reply yet!

Login to Me Too

zorkaswingloaf
New Community Member

I have  that problem too!! 

I need to download detailed statements 

Login to Me Too

ultim8um
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here, the icon used to be displayed under where the 'crypto tax documents' one is - now it's gone and the Help page has not been updated to tell us where to go. Need this info by EOM for tax purposes.

PayPal, help?

Login to Me Too
Solved

LawrenceSchless
Contributor
Contributor

It took a bit but I believe I have found the answer here - https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/statements/monthly

Login to Me Too

WISPA16
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks this is awesome this URL takes me to the page I am familiar with! It has the usual/familiar menu on the left-hand side to choose which reports I want. This then allows me to get back to my report log. I have now saved this URL path as a favourite. Why they have moved the buttons to get to this page makes no sense. Thank you so much for your help.  🙏

Login to Me Too

ultim8um
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for this, managed to export it now. I think someone made a design boo boo on this. Regards, Kev
Login to Me Too

nickdyson
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem yesterday (14-Nov-2022), too late for live chat with support.  I thought that perhaps it was a temporary fault that would be fixed next working day.  Had the same problem again this evening and found this thread. 

I am SHOCKED that this PROGRAMMING GLITCH has been left to run for over 1 month!!

Thanks for the solution!

I hope someone from PayPal is monitoring this.

Login to Me Too

GeoffBeck13
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much, been searching on and off for weeks trying to find this.  Now have a long statement to reconcile.  as someone else said, I can't believe PayPal have left this glich unsorted for so long.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.