Paypal reports: buyers shipping address field is empty

Lyuben
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, when I create a report for the latest activity of the account, I get a detailed CSV sheet, but in all cases the Shipping Address field is empty and the Address Status field is "Non-confirmed". How can I add the buyers addresses into the report? It is a paypal account connected to a Woocommerce shop. Woocommerce is set to "Force shipping to the billing address" , so the client fill both addresses in one when ordering. Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Gwen

Hi @Lyuben,

Typically when a third-party shopping cart is used like through Woocommerce, the information seen in a report is the information that is passed through Woocommerce over to PayPal. Since you have the "force shipping to the billing address" setting activated, most likely it is not processing two separate addresses and thus PayPal is not receiving a separated "billing address" and "shipping address." If it is essential to have the shipping address available in the reporting, I would recommend potentially updating this setting through Woocommerce as we are not able to share billing address information with sellers. 

Hope this helps,

Gwen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.