If you're referring to an opt-in Paperless\electronic PayPal Credit statement, please follow these steps.
1. Click on "PayPal Credit (previously Bill Me Later)
2. Click "View Statements
3. A pop-out menu on the right will allow you to select a statement. If you'd like to change your statement preferences, click "Manage Statements" at the bottom of the page.
4. In the PayPal Credit section, you can choose Estatements or Paperless statements.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Need help with fraudulent transactions causing negative balance in Security and Fraud
- PERMANENTLY LIMITED? in Security and Fraud
- Unknown Purchase shown on card from paypal without any activity shown on paypal account in Reporting
- Facebook / Instagram- Your Paypal is at risk if connected in Security and Fraud
- Credit card statement in Security and Fraud