How do I generate an Activity Report with ONLY Payments Received?

StarDeSoul
Contributor
Contributor

How do I generate an Activity Report with ONLY Payments Received for my business account monthly & yearly? I can VIEW the income transactions using the filters in the Activity page, but when I click on the Download button it takes me to another page to generate Reports and I'm not seeing any options to change the fields in any Reports to have ONLY the Payments Received listed. I need to prove my monthly and yearly income to Government caseworkers and my landlord, but I do not want to have all of my purchase transactions on the income reports when that's not what they are asking for and it's really none of their business. I tried calling Paypal Support, but the agent who answered obviously didn't speak English as a first language and was NOT a technical support agent and refused to transfer me to anyone else; I shouldn't have to explain the same issue multiple times to the same person and have them misunderstand the very basic question I am asking. I just don't have the time or patience to keep getting the wrong answer!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@StarDeSoul 

Activity > All Reports > Activity Download

Remember to select transaction type, date range, format and select customized report fields. Then open it in excel and sort fields and edit/format to what you want.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

StarDeSoul
Contributor
Contributor
I thought it would be that simple, too! However, when I go to All Reports/Activity Download the only options I have for the Transaction Type Fields are: All Transactions, Balance Effecting, and Completed Payments. I really don't understand why there is not an option for Payments Received. I guess my only other option is to download all the transactions as a CVS file and edit it? I was really hoping for a downloadable PDF file of only my income payments received.
Login to Me Too

tonibikerider
New Community Member
I already generate or filter my activity in paypal but still I didn't see in my activity I picture that I purchased the product and PayPal give the confirm
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.