Download CSV format transaction statements for personal accounts

TrevorBrohier
Contributor
Contributor

Each year, I used to be able to download my transaction history for the previous tax year as a CSV file. I did this in December last year, but I can't find anywhere to do it this year. I believe that at one stage it was available under a 'Reports' tab, but there is no 'Reports' tab that I can find. The current help pages say it should be available by clicking the 'Statements' button on the 'Activity' page. However, there is no 'Statements' button on my 'Activity' page.

Have CSV transaction statements been removed for personal accounts? If not, where do I go to get them? Any help greatly appreciated!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

redmouse
New Community Member

I can't find the reporting tab either on my Activity tab, however you can access your reports direct here - https://www.paypal.com/reports/dlog

Hope this helps 🙂

Login to Me Too

TrevorBrohier
Contributor
Contributor

redmouse,

Thanks so much for that! I’ve been able to download what I need. I’d really like to see a link on the web page from inside my account, so if you don’t mind I’ll leave the query open for a couple of days to see if anyone can add anything. The other oddity is that the report I’ve just generated has over a hundred fields (up to column CL in Excel), whereas the ones I’m used to only had about a dozen, so something has changed there, too.

Anyway, thanks again.

Trevor

Login to Me Too

Johnss24
New Community Member

Amazing thank you.  Why can't Paypal do that.   Useless they are!

Login to Me Too

georg231
Contributor
Contributor

The PayPal twitter helpdesk suggested this and it worked!

First, please go in your account Settings. From here, click on the 'Data and Privacy' tab. Then, under 'Manage your data' select the 'Download your data' option. Finally, you should be able to find the 'Activity download' link. From here, select either 'Activity download' or 'Statements' (ideal for your tax needs).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.