sales tax report?

laterr
New Community Member

I have been looking through reports to find one that includes sales tax that I have collected on sales.  I would like to print a monthly report that shows total sales tax to double check what I have collected to mail into the state.  Any idea how I can do this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

eoretujq98
New Community Member

This is how to get your sales tax for the current year...Go to my account...Click History and wait...Hover your curser on the word 'More' located to the right  next to print on the All Activity Line...Click on Download History...Input your date range...Select and click on

File Types for Download:
-- Select --Comma Delimited - All ActivityComma Delimited - Completed PaymentsComma Delimited - Balance Affecting PaymentsTab Delimited - All ActivityTab Delimited - Completed PaymentsTab Delimited - Balance Affecting PaymentsQuicken (.qif) *Quickbooks (.iif)PDF - All Activity

Comma Delimited-All Activity shown in the "File Types for Download"....NOW...Click on Customize Download Fields (not available for PDF)

Under Auction Payments, place a check mark in Sales Tax field and any other field(s) you want to include....Click SAVE

At the top of the next page you will see

"Your log will be downloaded with the customized fields you selected". You will have to wait until it is sent to your email address inbox.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.