scam?paypal or seller

susie1959
Contributor
Contributor

l bought a doll name macy ,pay with paypal ,on my card statement l was charge twice ,l reported to my card company the seen what l was talking and is checking to see what happen,well l ask the seller and paypal for a tracking number both fell to give to me or respond on paypal you can,t get a straight answer,l contacted my card company and found out if they refuse to give me the tracking they will be make to refund my money ,l also am seeing about taking legal action ,any advice would be a help,thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

byrdwoman56
Contributor
Contributor
If tracking is not provided after trans action can it then be immediately disputed?
Login to Me Too

susie1959
Contributor
Contributor

l try to cancel when l did not get my tracking number paypal and seller refuse but my card company is checking into it 

Login to Me Too

susie1959
Contributor
Contributor

l waited for 5 days then after giving time to ship l ask for tracking number ,sellers must give tracking numbers if asked

Login to Me Too

susie1959
Contributor
Contributor

here is a update,my card company found where l was charge twice by paypal and the over charge was put back into my account,it is a shame that paypay is not helping me find where my order is,l will not be using paypal again after this bad experince  with them ,l just lost respect and trust in them ,my order was due on June 18 2020 it did not get here,nor have they given me my tracking number,l will be filing more complaints on the failure of paypal to protect me from what l have had to go though ,this has been a wake up call to  anyone who deals with paypal,thank you to all the ones that have supported me 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.