Zettle Report with fees broken down by category

Kikaha
New Community Member

When looking in the various reports on my.zettle.com, I can't find a way to break out fees by category. Sales by category doesn't include Fee information (just total gross sales by category), the "Sales Details" aggregates all the fees into one lump sum, and the "Raw sales data" excel export doesn't include Category. Is there a way to get a report that includes fees paid by category?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Kikaha 

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thanks for your post!

I understand that you want to review the fees by category in your PayPal Zettle account. You can see a quick overview of your business within the Reports section of the app and a more detailed view in your PayPal Zettle online account. You can refer to the article for more information on how you can view your reports in PayPal Zettle here : How do I view reports in my PayPal Zettle account? Feel free to contact PayPal Support team for any additional assistance. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.