RE: Order Not Received

Marcus68
New Community Member

I filed a claim due to not receiving my package.  PayPal responded, stating my package had been delivered.  I contacted UPS and was informed the tracking information did not match my address or name on the delivery list.  I never received my package.    What do I do since no one seems to what to help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to us. We sincerely apologize for what happened. I suggest that you need to file a case against the seller. Provide us all the documents and evidences about the order. Here’s how; Log in to your PayPal account. You may be able to open a dispute in the Resolution Center if you didn’t receive your item or you received something that doesn’t match the seller’s description. Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. Good luck. Hope this helps. Stay safe
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.