PayPal lost my d.o.b

cullo1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal have lost my date off birth. I've tried for months to update it my self . But the site page will only except the first didgt ! I've asked that PayPal up date information for me. I've sent proof of my age address and even my tenancy agreement / Council tax notice. Even my prescription and NHS number and my bank card . And two pictures i.d. An old college pass / bus pass . They refused to amend my account details. Unless i have a passport or birth certificate. I've never had theses documents. And i begrudge paying £50.00 for a replacement birth certificate. Especially as it's there fault they lost my information.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. Welcome to the community forum. We sincerely apologize for what happened. I guess your concern was similar to this. How do I view or edit my account information? Personal Details You can view and update personal details, such as mailing address, email address, phone number, or language from your account Settings. To update your personal details: Go to ProfileIcon Settings. For your address, email address and phone number start by clicking the + sign to add or edit your information. You can select your language from the language dropdown on the left side of the page. However, if you need further assistance with this let us know Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. Hope this helps. Stay safe
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.