No statements drop down appears on my Activity page

BMCNJ
Contributor
Contributor

My Activity page where there should be a Statements dropdown has no such thing. I can't figure out how to get Statements. My account is actively in use and for a few years now. Thanks for any suggestions.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

MorningDove
Contributor
Contributor
Its 2021 and this problem is now occurring on my screen for the first time. I need this information for my taxes but can't access it. Of course, no help from Paypal, only automated solutions that dont work because THERES NO DROPDOWN MENU.
Login to Me Too

RochesterUK
Contributor
Contributor

Actually the solution is much simpler than I suggested earlier today. The invisibility problem results because at the screen size setting you have adjusted, the STATEMENTS button is not visible (to the right of the "FILTERS" button). If you hit CTRL + - (i.e. show more screen) then the STATEMENTS button appears to the right of "FILTERS". It is in a position where it should have been visible before, but for some curious reason in HTML it wasn't. (This happens to me on other websites as well, when I can't find the checkout or suchlike, which is parked off the the right hand side of the screen). On a wide-screen laptop you probably won't understand what the difficulty is.

Login to Me Too

Anjistar

THIS is the answer! Thank you!

The other option failed at the second step because that link was not there either!

I have a widescreen laptop, but even then it needed CTRL- twice to bring up the Statement Options

Login to Me Too

bcalnyc
Contributor
Contributor

FINALLY, an answer.  You must have excellent vision (i.e. not a resolution adjusted to larger) to be allowed to see the dropdown.  What's really dumb is there is plenty of room for that to be in the field of vision since at the resolution where you CAN see the dropdown the statement button is to the left of the log out button which remains on the screen regardless.  Bad programming shows.

Login to Me Too

bcalnyc
Contributor
Contributor

I currently do not have a balance (part of why I need to see the darned statements!) so I can't hit "claim it".  Why, if this problem is clearly known to Paypal (a company with more money than God) can't they fix this?

Login to Me Too

Linday2
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I have the same problem. Bank has requested Paypal statements and you can't get them. 

Don't have a balance so can't try the 'claim it' option either.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.