Is it now possible to download PayPal Cashback Mastercard transactions using Quicken 2017?

poohbear43
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to do this until recently and then it quit working. Can someone please help?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

gcookaustin
Contributor
Contributor

I too experience this; updated transactions are not getting pushed to Mint.com either.  When I inquired they told me that they now only send your billed transactions to Mint; that is once per billing cycle (!!).  This is unacceptable, and as a result we have significantly reduced our usage of card since it is important for us to keep track of our spending and balances in one place.  I no longer recommend this card and encourage others to consider 2% cash back cards issued elsewhere.

Login to Me Too

Dighairr
New Community Member

Irritating, have not been able to download transactions to quicken since I got this card or even paypal at all...Hate having to select transactions to import!

Come on PayPal love ya but this is a 21st century thing here.

Login to Me Too

gcookaustin
Contributor
Contributor

It's now working in Mint.  Occasionally they toss in a few phantom accounts which look real but have no transactions; maybe that's what you're experiencing.

Login to Me Too

poohbear43
Contributor
Contributor

Today, September 13, 2019, for the first time, I was able to dl transactons.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.