How to reach out to upper echelon, HQ?

Panoramix
Contributor
Contributor

I have 2 PayPal accounts, one business with a line of credit, one private with a credit MasterCard. Here are my issues:

1 Last night I try to access my Business credit line, and I can't see my special financing, or any details.

2 I reach out to the chat and leave a message.

3 This morning I receive answers that are totally pointless, from agents that obviously do know very little about the PayPal accounts. From all there nonsense, I get that I should log in, and reach for the help, which brings me back to the same chat

4 I figure that I will likely need to reach out to the financial institution that does the credit, Synchrony Bank. But I have a web meeting to assist, so have to delay

5 After my meeting, I discover 2 emails of 2 illegal transactions. I call the number n the card, which ends me with the Mastercard credit card department. 6 They do not have access to the debit card credit line info, and give me the number to call, which is the number I called. They tell me that I likely did somewhere the word credit in my answers, which would have the automated system direct me to them, despite the fact that the card number does not match.

7 After mould arguing she connect me. There I find out that they are closed.

8 I file on line an unauthorized activity case, disconnect my bank account from my PayPal account, but suspect the transaction is already on it's way.

9 I look a little more, on the PayPal Corporate site, where they recommend to send an email. I follow the procedure, which takes me to the same inept chat/message system

So here I am, on Sunday night, with 2 illegal charges, a website that does not work, an automated system that does not work, a chat/messaging system manned by the most incompetent people I ever had to deal with, and nobody to contact.

If anybody has a constructive solution, I am all for it

Thanks

Marc

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.