EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED WITH PAYPAL

KaneBeats
New Community Member

I have had a buyer purchase something from my business and then claim that somebody else has used their credit card and made the purchase. They got their money back after they had been sent the item (digital goods). This is extremely frustrating because I cannot get back what I have sent them and I cannot force them to delete it. Not only that, but paypal as also charged me a chargback fee of $10.00 - THIS IS DISGUSTING ON PAYPAL'S PART. How the HELL can they charge me a $10 chargeback fee because SOMEBODY ELSE'S CREDIT CARD USED BY SOMEBODY WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. WHY DO I SUFFER BECAUSE OF THIS? WHY DO I LOSE MONEY BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND ISN'T MY PROBLEM? WHY DO PAYPAL PUNISH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PUTTING MONEY INTO THEIR WALLETS. THIS IS DISGUSTING. THE MONEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN REFUNDED IN THE FIRST PLACE AS IT IS NOT MINE NOR PAYPAL'S PROBLEM THAT THEIR CREDIT CARD AS ACCESSED WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.

To add onto this - I contacted the email of the person who made the purchase. It turns out the buyer used his Mom's credit card to purchase from my business and his Mom then issued the refund through her credit card company which landed in their favor due to it being a digital goods. So basically I've given somebody a free product and also been charged $10 by PayPal because some boy decided to use his Mom's credit card without her permission.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.