Refund of money I sent my wife

douglaslarsen
Contributor
Contributor

I sent money to my wife. Her account was new, and she has managed to get locked out. Paypal won't let her even log in. Under review, they say (I tried to log for her to check from my house in another country) I need to send money from a better place such as western union, but I need to get my money back, first.  any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@douglaslarsen

Has the payment completed in your paypal account or showing unclaimed?

Did you send it friends / family OR goods / services?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

douglaslarsen
Contributor
Contributor

The money I sent is still unclaimed in her account.  I sent it friends and family. My wife cannot even access her account. Paypal wont let her log in. She has tried to call, but they kept transfering her from person to person, until her phone ran out of load.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@douglaslarsen

I didn't ask if it was unclaimed in her account, i asked what it was showing in YOUR account next to the transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

douglaslarsen
Contributor
Contributor

douglaslarsen
Contributor
Contributor

Is that what you asked for? 

Transaction Details 

Mobile Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3BK10921780007837)

Date  Type  Status  Details  Amount
Original Transaction
 Sep 12, 2016Payment For Rose Ann Larsen Completed ...-P20,000.00 PHP
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@douglaslarsen

ok then that means its completed and as its family / friends you can't dispute it back again.

So it has to be done from your wifes side. So she needs to contact customer services her end to see if they will unlock it for her.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then you could contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.