Money was taken from my bank account that I never paid

Justinlhy
Contributor
Contributor
My paypal account was created on 3 dec 2014, but my money in the bank was taken by 2 separate item that i have not purchase On 28 nov 2014 ,what should i do to get my money back? Below are the detail of 2 item Purchased From:LuckyVitamin Corporation Receipt ID:0545-5215-8509-277(five) Item Number Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal 281462626092 MET-Rx - Xtreme Size Up Chocolate - 6 lbs. 1 $52.97 USD $52.97 USD Purchased From:Pitney Bowes, Inc. Receipt ID:1352-2934-7135-756(nine) Note: A separate payment was made to this global delivery company to send your package and clear it through customs. Learn more about why a separate payment was made Item Number Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal International delivery (includes any seller packing fees) $5.95 USD Total: $25.99 USD This charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *PITNEYBOWES". Payment sent to From amount: £16.99 GBP To amount: $25.99 USD Exchange rate: 1 British Pound = 1.52972 US Dollars
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

How can they have charged your paypal account if it was not created at that time !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zauragas

I have the same problem , please help!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi zauragas,

I am sorry to hear this. 

Please contact us directly so we can take a closer look at this for you. You can contact us via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Thanks for posting

Paula

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.