Lack of PayPal Response Part 2

Mrsmaureen
Contributor
Contributor

I am in despair and wonder if anyone else has had the same problem and can advise me advise me please.

After 7 weeks of trying my best to reason with and settle a dispute with a company regarding a refund, I have reluctantly upgraded to a Claim with PayPal.

My main problem is that I am unable to stay logged on to PayPal long enough to send them all the details they require to support my claim.My computer expert cannot find an explanation as I do not have a problem with other Websites.

i wrote to PayPal on Messenger asking how I could overcome this and send them all the correspondence and emails. They replied telling me I had accidentally posted my message on a public message board advising me to delete it. I was very grateful for this and deleted it immediately but they did not answer my original query. I wrote twice more - this time privately on Messenger - over the weekend but have had no reply so obviously no advice.

Due to the fact the date to upgrade to a Claim expires soon I felt I had to go ahead in the Resolution Centre so wrote explaining I would have to send all the information in consecutive messages due to the log-in problem.

As soon as I sent this message using the Resolution Centre 'message' I was informed my Dispute had been upgraded to a Claim and they were awaiting the Seller's response but to my consternation I was/am not able to send any more messages. Consequently PayPal is not in receipt some very important information I am sure will strongly support my Claim!

This puts me at a terrific disadvantage as with no knowledge of any facts supporting my Claim it could well be turned down without facts and emails being available for their informed consideration - and their decision is final with no appeal considered!

it is quite a large amount of money otherwise I think I would have given up by now! However I feel this particular company misleads prospective customers with their advertising 'Free Worldwide Shipping' (they've tried to charge me) and 'Easy Returns' which is most definitely not the case.

I would be very grateful for any advice regarding sending extra information regarding my Claim. I have tried contacting PayPal every way I can but with no luck.

Many Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.