Can't receive my refund

Tarrynblot
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I was wondering if anybody could please help me I have been given a refund that is pending I can't receive it because it includes a shipment refund and it says this refund isn't eligible for a shipping refund how do I receive my refund? Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tarrynblot

A seller can only issue a refund via funds in their paypal balance or an echeque.

So if its an echeque it has to clear through from the sellers bank account > paypal > and then it is credited to you and the hold lifted.

Meanwhile it stays as pending,  if you have been issued a refund and had an email to say that you have been refunded then it should process through ok.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tarrynblot

A seller can only issue a refund via funds in their paypal balance or an echeque.

So if its an echeque it has to clear through from the sellers bank account > paypal > and then it is credited to you and the hold lifted.

Meanwhile it stays as pending,  if you have been issued a refund and had an email to say that you have been refunded then it should process through ok.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.