refund never appeared on my account

nemina
New Community Member

I paid for the item on Dec. 15, 2010 (59.99USD). The seller refunded me money the same day, but I still haven't received any money on my account. What is the problem and how can I track my refund? The history option in my paypal account says that refund is removed. What does this mean?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Khalil
Contributor
Contributor

I think you should contact paypal BY PHONE support directly from what you have said unless one of the PayPal members on the forum talks to you first and gives you different advice. It seems that the seller (or PayPal) may have cancelled the refund, so you should call to find out, or try contacting the seller first to verify if he did cancel the refund and then call PayPal.

@nemina wrote:

I paid for the item on Dec. 15, 2010 (59.99USD). The seller refunded me money the same day, but I still haven't received any money on my account. What is the problem and how can I track my refund? The history option in my paypal account says that refund is removed. What does this mean?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.