disputed and disappear since 10/2010

jasminhiya
Contributor
Contributor

I bought health and slim coffee from ebay seller in NewYork, seller did'nt send coffee for me , i was opne case and the case closed no one slove problem for me . I send email more than 10 times to seller but no reply back, i send money request on paypal and nothing happen the amonth $285.00 . I contact paypal email , still no answer .

I would like to know who responsibility for this happen????

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Helmute
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello jasminhiya,

Im so sorry this happened.  If I could ask a few questions and maybe I can get to the bottom of this.  When you filed the dispute did you receive any emails about it?  When the dispute closed did it give you a reason for the case to be closed?  Have you tried to file a dispute with eBay?

**Helmute** 

Login to Me Too

jasminhiya
Contributor
Contributor

1. Disbuted case since OCt 16 2010.

2. Paypal closed the case because of over 20 days.

3. The reason that seller don't ship for me becoz of  I tell him ship to different address, so he confuse the name of buyer and shipping address not same ( I attached note on message box on ebay for "ship to adreess{)

Then he don't ship and don't answer my email , don't return money back.

4. I talk with paypal on the phone , she said will send email both to me and seller , but still no answer since Nov 20  2010 (about this )

5. I did send money request to seller 3 times , but still no answer , no email contact back.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Helmute
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you for getting back with me on this and sorry for the delayed response 😞

If the dispute was never escalated then after 20 days it would automatically close the dispute.  From the sound of it you have done everything you can do to get your money back directly from the seller as well.  What funding source did you use?  I would contact either your bank or credit card company  to see if they have a dispute process and what their time-frames are. 

**Helmute** 

Login to Me Too

jasminhiya
Contributor
Contributor

That's mean i have to disbuted direct with my bank  card company? becoz i thought paypal will refund money back to me, i will check with the Credit card company again.Smiley Sad

thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.