Refunds from aliexpress to my paypal account

towels
Contributor
Contributor

I was using aliexpress a lot before paypal stopped their partnership with them.

I have a lot of orders which I was refunded for by aliexpress but are not credited to my paypal account - I have already contacted aliexpress about it and they say it is mainly because their account is frozen.

Please resolve this issue with aliexpress, there is no reason customers should get hurt by this.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

hiposinc
New Community Member

I got a refund of $300 on a purchase I made from Aliexpress over a month ago and every time I contact Aliexpress , they refer me back to Paypal and I feel like a ping pong. I am beginning to be concerned because nobody has an answer. I have written several emails to paypal and they don't even reply.

Login to Me Too

beruthiel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everybody,

Seems I'm joining the club! I've been waiting for a refund from Aliexpress for over a month now. Aliexpress claims the refund has been made but since Paypal and they have terminated their partnership, the money is frozen somewhere in outer space. I wonder how everything' s gonna end and I'm starting to lose patience especially with Paypal: all you get from them are ready made emails which get you nowhere. Last time Aliexpress answered my mails, they talked about giving coupons instead of the refunds (that was three weeks ago!) and then nothing.

Good luck, friends and let's keep our fingers crossed!!

Login to Me Too

Mercel
New Community Member

I have the same problem, I just waiting over 1 month for three full refund complaint

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.