Refund

cleos1
New Community Member

I agree with all of you on how PayPal handles the refund process. Here is the scoop, I made a purchase of $175. The seller said I would receive a tracking number, eight days passed and the seller never sent one. To me it was a sign that the seller wasn’t going to send my item, knowing that I didn’t even get a tracking number. Therefore I asked for a refund through PayPal. Then seven days later PayPal sent me a note letting me know that they have refunded my money. Using common sense, for you to let me know that you have been able to refund it’s because you must have the evidence in your hand of such refunding, if you don’t have the evidence but, you tell me that you do as for my understanding that is a lie. Why do I say this? It’s because, a couple days later PayPal told me that my refund has failed, they also told me to contact the seller. This is evidence that you are protecting yourself and the seller but, leaving the buyer without protection. You’re washing your hands by, closing my dispute and allowing the seller to steal from me $175. First of all, you PayPal prematurely told me that my money is in my pocket. Secondly, you PayPal prematurely closed my dispute with the seller. Third of all, you didn’t even allow me to reopen that dispute, by telling me that it has been paid and it can not be reopened. Therefore, you caused the lost of my $175. You can consider me one less member of you PayPal. Yet, what’s the big deal of one less member? This information is to be seen by everybody as a warning!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.